Saturday, November 20, 2010

THANK YOU!

Thank you to EVERYONE who placed a bid, donated items or lifted up The Rippee's during The Silent Auction. Nearly $800 was raised for their adoption! And some really cool things are going to be sent out to folks very soon. Remember to email me (Valerie) your address where you'd like me to send your items.
almquist@fmtcs.com


All bid winners can pay via PayPal using the DONATE button on the sidebar of the Blessings site. (If you can leave a note saying it is for the Silent Auction that would be helpful but I will also give Rita a list of bid winners.) Funds will then go directly to The Rippee's and they will then contact me so I can send out the paid for items to the address you give me. If you'd like to pay by check you can email me for my address or to make other arrangements.
Please pay for the items in the next 7 days, I have emailed all bid winners (I think), HOWEVER, there are 2 people who left comments with their bids who have closed blogs/ blog profiles and I do not have your contact info (I placed a comment asking for your contact info following your bids in the comments section of the post you bid on.)
Thank you again for your generosity and love for adoption!

Blessings!
Valerie and The Rippee's


P.S. Remember that you can become a follower of this blog on the lower right sidebar and you can also continue to follow the journey by bookmarking us!

2 comments:

  1. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    Yeah....almost $800 to bring the Rippee's sweet child one step closer(or 800 steps closer :-)) to coming home!!!

    Congratulations Rita, Randy, and Valerie!!!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a blessing! He is awesome how He continues to provide and go before us preparing the way. Guess what?!! Our funds were completely defeated and today or tomorrow, we needed to send in a check for the next step in the process and now there is enough to cover that! Not only is it enough, but the timing, His timing, is perfect! Isn't that awesome?!! But then, that's the kind of God we serve, an awesome God!! Thanks again guys!

    ReplyDelete