Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Never Alone" T-Shirts!

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to be a part of the fundraising team, and have some exciting things planned. Our first new fundraiser is the "Never Alone" T-shirts! 


The T-Shirts come in Adult, Ladie's fit, and Youth sizes. 
The shirts are $20 and the shipping is FREE! 
To order a shirt, please e-mail me, Lindsay Adams, at lindsayadams12@me.com.
Please include your name, address, and t-shirt size you would like. 

 You can pay through paypal, or send a check to...
Lindsay Adams
6001 Rathbone Dr. 
Allen Texas, 75002

Please spread the word to your friends and family! If you have any questions, e-mail me at any time. I am a freshman in college, so I am up at all hours of the night studying. I should be able to e-mail you back quickly : )  I cannot wait to hear from all of you!! 

In His Grip, 
Lindsay 




3 comments:

  1. Lindsay, these are awesome t-shirts!! We plan to get a couple ourselves, perhaps for all us here at the Forever Home!! These are great not only for adoptive parents,but any Christian! It is a wonderful reminder that no matter what we are going through, He is always there with us and we are never truly alone--even if we sometimes feel that way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME-AWESOME!
    How can I say anything more. I cannot wait to order mine ... now to decide on which "fit" to get. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll have to just get a couple.

    Lindsay, you have such great ideas and I am excited to see things pick up momentum. This is such a journey even far beyond the adoption of this one child. We ALL have not been left as orphans and we are NOT ALONE!
    PRAISES and BLESSINGS!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, I am emailing you now for our shirts! You already know how much I love you, but I'm so grateful the Rippees have you serving them, and picking up where Valerie left off... you both have the most beautiful servant's hearts, and I know God is going to return those blessings back onto you a thousand fold!!

    Blessing and Hugs,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete