Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kiddie Carrier Sling

(Handcrafted by Kenlyn of Maevy Blue)




"Right after I had our first child, I started looking for a baby carrier that was compact, comfortable, and that I could fit into my purse. Nothing really fit the bill, or was really expensive, so I started working on my own. I named it the Kiddie Carrier. I sold it at LLL meetings for several years and then became pregnant with Maeve. The Kiddie Carrier idea was put back into the closet and forgotten about. Until now... Sure it isn't as fancy as some of the others on the market, but it is sturdy, durable and the padding around the tummy and straps make it comfy. My husband and I both wore it for a long weekends in NYC, carrying a 12 month old. We were both able to wear it by simply pulling in and out on the straps. It fit both of us perfectly and then when we were done, it rolled up and fit right back into my purse. I have friends who have used it while nursing, and others with older children as a backpack."

Kenlyn and her family are fundraising for the upcoming adoption of their daughter, Scarlett who currently is in China, through the sales of these LLL approved slings. Support their adoption and check them out here! http://www.etsy.com/listing/59621523/kiddie-carrier-sling-baby-holder-lll

Starting Bid: $20.00
Current Bid: $0.00

Please post a comment to bid.

Bidding ends Nov. 19 @ 9 p.m. CST.
Shipping Included.

No comments:

Post a Comment