Tuesday, June 29, 2010
More Info Needed
Although we'd completed the letter they requested, they'd sent it to their Beijing staff to look at and see if it needed more information before resubmitting it. They came back with a few more suggestions, so we will complete those today on our end. They've also requested a letter from New Day, our employeers, to help. What ever it takes, that's what we'll do!! Although all these "hoops" are sometimes a bit frustrating, we are happy to comply if it means the difference between a yes or a no!! I'll let you know when they've officially returned the requested paperwork to the CCAA. Hopefully we won't have much more than a weeks wait to get their reply. Thanks so much for standing with us and keeping this situation lifted up!!